Mount Pleasant Montessori
WEBSITE INFO AND PRICES ARE CURRENTLY BEING UPDATED!!!
Welcome to the Mount Pleasant Montessori, Brampton’s first licensed bilingual childcare centre. We have offered childcare services within Brampton since 1999 within home-based settings, and are proud to open our first official centre within your neighborhood.
Our goal is to provide your child a clean, comfortable and safe environment to play and learn at her/his own pace. You can be assured that your child will be supported in establishing acceptable social behavior, good manners, and healthy eating habits, be engaged in educational activities and best of all, have FUN!
- We have an open door policy, and we encourage parents to view our schools Facebook page often to view special events, visitors and photos
- We strive to implement programs designed by Early Childhood Educators, Montessori and Ontario Certified Teachers who ensure our child-centered curriculum is aligned with the expectations of the Ministry of Education to better prepare children for educational and workplace challenges they will encounter as they grow to be productive members within our communities.
- Provide opportunities for staff to receive on-going training to work with children at the various stages of development; this includes training in CPR and First Aid.
- We promote bilingualism in everyday conversation and implement activities in both English and French
- We emphasize Music and Art in our daily routines.
- We carefully select natural, non-toxic furniture and products that support creative and imaginative play.
- Encourage staff to maintain a high level of professionalism based on our Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice.